February 2020 Agenda
SCOTHERN PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
To All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend the Monthly Council Meeting of Scothern Parish Council on Wednesday 5th February 2020 commencing at 19:30 in The Methodist Church, Main Street, Scothern.
The first 15 minutes are open to the public where questions can be asked, or statements made. All attendance is also required during this time.
Signed: L. Richardson
Clerk to the Council
30th January 2020
2) External Reports
a) Police report
b) District Councillor Report
c) County Councillor Report
3) Public Session
4) Apologies for Absence:
5) Declarations of Interest (Pecuniary or Non-Pecuniary):
6) Minutes of previous meetings
7) Notes of the Council Meeting held on 8th January 2020 – to receive, approve and sign as minutes.
8) Update Reports:
a) To receive an update regarding the Community Speed Initiative.
9) To discuss and take any necessary action regarding bus services in the village.
10) Council Functions
a) Playpark – To discuss and take any necessary action regarding email from Scothern Recreation Centre reference the surplus play area funds held
b) To agree and adopt the Data Audit Policy
c) To discuss and take any necessary action regarding the Annual Parish Meeting, including discussion of the Annual Community Volunteer Award.
11) To receive a report regarding the new hosting of the Parish Council website page with Lincolnshire County Council.
12) Financial matters
a) Current financial statement
b) To receive and decide upon a request for a financial donation to repair the Church clock.
c) nvoices for payment to be agreed (all excluding VAT where appropriate: -
Payee Detail Gross VAT Net
Multidata Broadband charges 38.92 0.00 38.92
Mrs L Richardson Clerks Salary and expenses 461.00 0.00 461.00
13) Highways and Maintenance
a) Update report
b) To receive an email from a resident regarding maintenance required to Dunholme Road.
14) To receive an email from a resident regarding parking during school drop off and pick up times and maintenance required to the Village pub area.
15) Planning matters:
a) 140275 – The Old Stables, 42 Sudbrooke Road – Mark Harris Commercials change of use of existing agricultural land to accommodate proposed erection of a new portal framed production unit and workshop, including reconfiguration of existing buildings and alterations and widening of the principle vehicular entrance – Undergoing public consultation.
b) To receive an update regarding the Community Infrastructure Levy on the development on Langworth Road.
16) Field paths - To discuss any maintenance due to the village field paths
a) Grange Park – receive update report
b) Scothern Recreation Centre and Spirit of Scothern – receive update report
18) Compliance – none
19) Correspondence – for information only
- LALC – Weekly newsletter
- Allen Signs – Risk assessment and Method statement for phone box board installation
- Sudbrooke Parish Council – Request for information regarding village planter suppliers
- Land Registry – Reply to Parish Council letter regarding the Grange Park boundary
- Central Lincolnshire Local Plan Team – Receipt for consultation response from Parish Council
- Sudbrooke Parish Council – Reply to email regarding Sudbrooke Road maintenance required
20) Next meeting - Monthly Meeting Wednesday 4th March 2020 at 7.30pm at the Methodist Church, Main Street, Scothern