SCOTHERN PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
To All Parish Councillors
You are hereby summoned to attend the Monthly Council Meeting of Scothern Parish Council on Wednesday 11th March 2020 commencing at 19:30 in The Methodist Church, Main Street, Scothern.
The first 15 minutes are open to the public where questions can be asked, or statements made. All attendance is also required during this time.
Signed: L. Richardson
Clerk to the Council
6th March 2020
2) External Reports
a) Police report
b) District Councillor Report
c) County Councillor Report
3) Public Session
4) Apologies for Absence:
5) Declarations of Interest (Pecuniary or Non-Pecuniary):
6) Minutes of previous meetings - Notes of the Council Meeting held on 5th February 2020 – to receive, approve and sign as minutes.
7) Update Reports:
a) To receive an update regarding the Community Speed Initiative.
b) To discuss and take any necessary action regarding bus services in the village.
8) Council Functions
a) Playpark – To discuss and take any necessary action regarding email from Scothern Recreation Centre reference the surplus play area funds held.
b) To agree and adopt the Data Breach Policy.
9) Financial matters
a) Current financial statement
b) nvoices for payment to be agreed (all excluding VAT where appropriate: -
Payee Detail Gross VAT Net
Multidata Broadband charges 38.92 0.00 38.92
Mrs L Richardson Clerks Salary and expenses 461.00 0.00 461.00
Allen Signs Phonebox Information Signs 426.60 71.10 355.50
Lisa Wallis Production of info signs TBC
J. Fotheringham Rope for restricted parking 19.98 0.00 19.98
D. Canton Duplicate key cut 44.00 0.00 44.00
Scothern Methodist Church Room Hire 66.00 0.00 0.00
10) Highways and Maintenance
a) Update report
b) To receive an email from a resident regarding maintenance required to Dunholme Road.
11) Planning matters: -
a) 140275 – The Old Stables, 42 Sudbrooke Road – Mark Harris Commercials change of use of existing agricultural land to accommodate proposed erection of a new portal framed production unit and workshop, including reconfiguration of existing buildings and alterations and widening of the principle vehicular entrance – Granted
b) To receive an update regarding the Community Infrastructure Levy on the development on Langworth Road.
12) Field paths - To discuss any maintenance due to the village field paths
a) Grange Park – receive update report
b) Scothern Recreation Centre and Spirit of Scothern – receive update report
14) Consultations - To discuss and submit any comments regarding the Parish Charter Consultation
15) Correspondence – for information only
- LALC – Weekly newsletter
- CPRE – Discontinuation of Best Kept Village competition
16) Next meetings
- Annual Parish Meeting Wednesday 1st April 2020 at 7.30pm at the Methodist Church, Main Street, Scothern
- Monthly Meeting Wednesday 1st April 2020 at 8.00pm at the Methodist Church, Main Street, Scothern