There are various departments with Lincolnshire County Council and West Lindsey District Council that deal with different issues within the village.

Listed below are some of the departments you may need to contact to report issues that are not dealt with by the Parish Council


Lincolnshire County Council


Report a faulty street light                              

Report a road sign or marking fault                

Report a footpath fault                                    

Report a pothole                                             

Report a grass verge safety issues                 

Report a traffic light fault                                 

Report a Highways flooding issue                   

Make a Highways claim                                  


West Lindsey District Council

Report a Refuse and Recycling issue             

Housing repairs, standards and enforcement       and-enforcement/

Report a planning enforcement breach